Visionnaire Crescendo™ Progressive Night Peel
Breakthrough skincare - Lancôme's innovative new at home facial peel. Peel to reveal skin that looks smoother, more radiant and revitalised.
What is a peel?
A peel is an exfoliation ritual to enhance skin texture. They often use acids and improve the skin's appearance. Why? With time, skin cell turnover slows down and skin can appear more rough and dull. Try our new Visionnaire Crescendo™ Progressive Night Peel.
How to Use
Apply every evening as part of your nightly routine. Cleanse, tone, then apply 3 to 4 pumps of Visionnaire Crescendo™ Progressive Night. Peel over the face avoiding the eye and lip area. Wait 45 seconds then apply a night cream and/or serum to nourish the skin with moisture.
Phase 1: for softer and beautiful skin.
Phase 2: to smooth the look of wrinkles and reduce the appearance of pores.
Peel to reveal skin that looks smoother, more radiant and revitalised. For best results, Lancôme recommend completing the routine with Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector, Visionnaire Yeux Eye On Corrector and Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream SPF20.
Need to know
• Not recommended for sensitive skin, try Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector instead.
• Apply in the evening before bed to cleansed skin, avoiding eye and lip area.
• Follow with a night cream to nourish the skin with moisture.
• Protect your skin with an SPF 15 or higher every morning.
• Cleansing is key, but keep it simple. No scrubs, no exfoliation, no tanning.
• A slight tingling sensation is normal. In cases of irritation stop using the product and consult your doctor.
• Complete phases 1 before progressing to phase 2.
• Read all warnings on the pack before applying the product.